Here we are.
One of us isn't very excited to be taking a picture.
Guess who.
One of us isn't very excited to be taking a picture.
Guess who.
Me and my little guy
who happens to be not so little anymore
who happens to be not so little anymore

Me, Eli, Dusti, and Liam

Hey look! It's the Disney airplane!
Really, it was flying overhead.
Really, it was flying overhead.

Deena did a great job capturing the few smiles we had during our session.
And here we are with our fabulous neighbors. I'm behind Eli! haha
Jess, Me, Eli, Dusti, Liam, and Gordon

Publish Post
Oh and on a side note, the chances of Naples are slowly dwindling. They are still insisting no families. Sad. Still, time will tell.







3 comments:
Such adorable pictures! I can't believe how big Eli is getting! Your hair looks really cute too.
Wow you have such long hair!!! GREAT PICS!!!! You do have a beautiful family.... it comes in very close to my own... hehe. And I just found out that I'm getting pictures done while we're down in Vancouver.... for free too!!! You remember Emmy, she's trying to start a photography business, so she's going to picture us for practice! HEHE YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
i love the new pictures! they really turned out great! brandon and i are going to get our pictures taken with the dogs this winter! lol, it should be really interesting to say the least! well at least entertaining! lol
Post a Comment