We find out more information today about an incredible possible job opportunity. We'll see what happens. Cross your fingers. Jess is probably just sitting down with them right now!
Is this the one you guys were telling me about a couple weeks ago? If so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! (Well, I am anyway, it's just that one in particular is extra cool!)
5 comments:
This is very EXCITING! I can't wait to hear the news!!! I am sending good luck angels to Jess right now! Miss you guys! xoxo
Is this the one you guys were telling me about a couple weeks ago? If so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! (Well, I am anyway, it's just that one in particular is extra cool!)
We haven't heard about this job opportunity... what is it? And good luck! :) Let us know how everything goes.
YAY Hope Jess's meeting went the way you guys wanted it to!!! Good luck... a little belated!
Can't wait to hear the next part of this story! :) Best of luck!
Post a Comment