yeah i can't wait to have a lil aaseby some day! :) so until then a lil winkey and soon to be lafontaine will have to be our # one's! can't wait to see you guys tonight! we will be leaving here around 1pm ish! So it's lookin like a 5 oclock arrival! i can't wait to give the lil man a big fat hug and wet kiss! lol
6 comments:
I think there might be a lot of contenders for title of 'Cutest Little Cougar EVER'. :)
That may be so, but in OUR contest, he so wins! hehehehe
I know a lot of kids that tie for #2. LOL
yeah i can't wait to have a lil aaseby some day! :) so until then a lil winkey and soon to be lafontaine will have to be our # one's! can't wait to see you guys tonight! we will be leaving here around 1pm ish! So it's lookin like a 5 oclock arrival! i can't wait to give the lil man a big fat hug and wet kiss! lol
Yeah he is a cutie... and I think he definately falls in a three way tie in for the cutest Little Cougar! ;) Hehe although others may say differently.
OH YEAH!!! I love his smile! He does have THE BEST smile ever! You can't help but to smile too when you see it!
Such a cute Cougar!
Post a Comment