Unfortunately, he has shared what I would have preferred disappear after he was finished with it. I spent the day at home, in bed - except when I would go running for the bathroom. My boy shared his flu with me. I crawled out of bed at 1:00, ventured to the couch, and tried to have something to eat. I thought all was well, but I was wrong. I made my way back to bed at 3:30 when my snack came back to visit. We don't have much in terms of flu food, so I had some water and a few bites of applesauce. Yeah, not so good.
I'm contemplating staying home tomorrow, too. Depends on how the next 12 hours go and whether or not I can eat.
2 comments:
Not to be all like, 'I told you so'... but whatever flu that is sure likes to share itself with everyone in the household.
I was so lucky, that I caught it the day before a job interview. (Luckily I'd stopped puking in time for the interview... and did the 'over-act because you're sick' thing... and ended up getting the job... and, yes, the flu still sucked even though it turned out good.)
UCKY... I'm sorry! Get better soon my dear!
Post a Comment