
Marco was a good sport and was even up for a round of "Beagle Riding."

I am usually gung-ho about setting up our holiday decorations and tree the weekend after Thanksgiving, however, this year, it was all I could do to wait until the day after. We set up our tree on Friday, decorated it and the house on Saturday, and tried to take some pictures today. Getting pictures with Eli is sometimes hit and miss. Because we were setting up the timer and watching Mommy run back and forth, he was game for a few pictures, but not many. We got a few by bribing him with a matchbox car but that too didn't last long. I included one of our last shots, Jess and I smiling, E grumpily examining his new car.


I was able to get a great shot of father and son. They are so much alike it's uncanny.
Clearly, the genes are there!
We're down to Eli's last 18 days as a one-year-old. How crazy is that? Our little boy is going to be TWO before we know it. Then he'll be 18 in a blink of an eye.....oi.....Speaking of, this is my favorite ornament of the year

1 comment:
You know if you ever want me to take pictures for you, I'm there! :) Family pictures in front of the tree without you having to run back and forth would be so much easier, right? I think I'm going to have that same experience this year ... Emma's not going to know to look at the camera if no one is standing behind it.
Yay for the holidays! Pretty tree! We're getting ours soon...
Post a Comment