Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just Because



Eli and I got to stay home and play today. Thank you Veterans for all of your sacrifices. Before the battery to our camera died, I managed to get a picture of Eli. He is getting so big! This picture really shows how he is growing up.


Can you believe he'll be two in 5 weeks?!?!

This picture was taken a few weeks ago, but look at how focused he is. Before he could color with the chalk (what creativity, he made a multi medium piece) he had to line up the paint. You can see it but the faces on the paint things had to face him. It was pretty stinkin' cute.

In case the thought has crossed your mind...
No, he does not have a black eye. He got the paint on his hands before rubbing his eye.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey, would you recommend those crayon things he's using? I've seen those and they look neat!!! Do they work well for little hands?