...the cougs had another win! We were able to pull out a W in the Apple Cup. Nice. Ahhhhh victory!
**Sorry, the carseat is in the living room because I was going to take it apart and clean it, however I can not get the cover off. Instead of throwing it in the washer, I had to scrub it by hand. Thankfully, this fabric is conducive of scrubbage. :) LOL I meant to say that in my original post, but forgot (of course). Sorry Claire!

I finally got another blanket done today. Of course it was an order so yet again, nothing was added to my etsy site. Someday I will have the time, and energy, to make some blank blankets to post. Possibly during Winter Break I'll be able to whip out a few to post. Sheesh, I feel like a slacker.


**Sorry, the carseat is in the living room because I was going to take it apart and clean it, however I can not get the cover off. Instead of throwing it in the washer, I had to scrub it by hand. Thankfully, this fabric is conducive of scrubbage. :) LOL I meant to say that in my original post, but forgot (of course). Sorry Claire!

I finally got another blanket done today. Of course it was an order so yet again, nothing was added to my etsy site. Someday I will have the time, and energy, to make some blank blankets to post. Possibly during Winter Break I'll be able to whip out a few to post. Sheesh, I feel like a slacker.

2 comments:
Carseats for TV viewing? Confused here...
Cute jersey Eli!
Eli looks cute in his little Cougs jersey! I love the blanket too! I didn't know you had an Etsy site, would you share the url? I'd much rather support somebody who's making things by hand than some giant corporation!
-Cammy
Post a Comment