I do have an Etsy site where I sell my blankets. I will warn you right now, if you go to my site, there are only two blankets posted. I just haven't had the time to get more done to post, everything has been special orders which don't get posted. If you want to take a look at some that I have completed, take a look at the sold orders - there are a few in there.
http://snugglywink.etsy.com/
I don't only do baby blankets. I've done some adult blankets (both lap and full size). One of the neatest adult blankets was one that I made for Jess's dad - it had the Corvette emblem embroidered on it, it was very pretty. I have pictures somewhere...just not sure where!
I've also started making lunch bags, they're really fun but I haven't posted any online yet. I need more practice before I start selling them as well. :)
http://snugglywink.etsy.com/
I don't only do baby blankets. I've done some adult blankets (both lap and full size). One of the neatest adult blankets was one that I made for Jess's dad - it had the Corvette emblem embroidered on it, it was very pretty. I have pictures somewhere...just not sure where!
I've also started making lunch bags, they're really fun but I haven't posted any online yet. I need more practice before I start selling them as well. :)
1 comment:
Hey Christel, your blankets are SO cute! I love them!! How fun. Ok, the next time I have a baby (yikes!) I am going to order one. :)
Post a Comment