Last night I finally sat down and worked on my lunch bag creation. I gathered everything I needed for my neighbors "free sample" and got to got to work. I made hers taller than mine because I was having a difficult time keeping my water bottle in without falling out. I also added a button/elastic closure, and it is personalized with her name. I used a font I hadn't tried yet on my embroidering machine, and it ended up being much smaller than I had anticipated, but I think it still looks ok and has a little bit of elegance to it. (The button and the lining really look horrible together in this picture, but it honestly doesn't look bad in person. The pinks are the same, and you don't see much of the inside)Sunday, November 2, 2008
My Latest Creation
Last night I finally sat down and worked on my lunch bag creation. I gathered everything I needed for my neighbors "free sample" and got to got to work. I made hers taller than mine because I was having a difficult time keeping my water bottle in without falling out. I also added a button/elastic closure, and it is personalized with her name. I used a font I hadn't tried yet on my embroidering machine, and it ended up being much smaller than I had anticipated, but I think it still looks ok and has a little bit of elegance to it. (The button and the lining really look horrible together in this picture, but it honestly doesn't look bad in person. The pinks are the same, and you don't see much of the inside)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like I like! It turned out really great! Great idea making the sides taller to hold the water bottle!
Post a Comment