Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day he wrote his name on all of the valentines he was going to hand out at preschool.  Here he is in the process of writing. 


Hmmmm....oddly enough he holds his pencil (pen) just like I do.  And I KNOW whenever I work with him at home I am sure to show him the "right" way to hold a pencil.  He may not look like me, but he's part me!

On a few, I think his goal was to see how big he could write and still get his name on the back.  Check out that E...and his focus writing!

 A serious cheeseball moment.  Just for me, I'm sure.

Showing the valentines he chose this year.

1 comment:

Genny said...

I hold my pens like that too! I think it's probably part of the reason my handwriting is so neat. Teachers tried to teach me out of it but by that time it was too late!