Friday, February 17, 2012

Odds and Ends

We've just been hanging out and doing our thing the last thirteen weeks.  Can you believe Cooper is already thirteen weeks old? Holy smokes!  The last three months (almost, tomorrow is his three month birthday) have absolutely flown by.  I have loved nearly every moment of having two kids.  There have been some very trying moments, from both boys, but they are most definitely the most wonderful things that have happened to us.  We love them more than anything in the world!

Eli sneaking in for a picture.  
He sure makes me smile and my heart sing.  
He is a goofball!

Our littlest cutie.  I don't remember Eli smiling as much as Cooper does.  
(Although as I'm typing this, he just woke up and is quite the opposite of smiling.  He does NOT enjoy waking up)

Snoozing away.  I love how he holds his little hands while he sleeps.  

A little tummy time. 
Just like his big brother, this is not his favorite time of the day. 

1 comment:

Genny Moore said...

he sure is focused on that toy during tummytime! That up in the air smile is great too. Sometimes they do better on tummytime if they are propped on a bobby.