Yesterday, Eli got his first birthday present of the season. It was from his good friend Mac who lives so very far away in Delaware. Eli was very excited to open his present and to have Daddy work to actually get it out of the box. Do toy makers honesty think some kid is going to steal this? It's enormous. I can just picture someone walking through Toy.s r Us with this under his shirt. Upon questioning, "no, sir, there's nothing up my shirt. I'm just lumpy." Seriously.
At any rate, Eli loves it! Thanks again to our dear friends!
(And Brian, he called you Rynom, like he does Uncle Ryan, so cute! He's a little distracted, but it's still cute)


1 comment:
I'm so glad his present got there in time!
And he did an awesome job saying our names... they are quite hard. McColley and all his friends actually call him 'Colley'... because apparently the 'Mc' is a bit too hard for them.
Is Eli going to have a big birthday party?
Post a Comment