We were in the car on the way home from the store this afternoon when Jess sneezed. Without missing a beat, from the backseat we heard Eli say "Bless you, Daddy." It was the sweetest thing!
It goes to show you just how much kids pick up from our daily actions.
What a such a sweet boy.
It goes to show you just how much kids pick up from our daily actions.
What a such a sweet boy.
3 comments:
That is so sweet! And to use it in the correct setting like that, what a smart boy you have there!
Thanks! I love my layout too. I got it at http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
And if you go to the "Fashion your own facelift" link on the left it has a couple headers you can use and layouts that match them.
Got your Christmas Letter today. I am so excited that you are in Tahoma SD now - wish we were there together but I wouldn't give up E WA for much!
Love the blog too!
Post a Comment