Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Pics

We went and visited Santa last weekend. It was pretty novel until it was time to leave Mom and have a seat with Santa. The tears were flowing freely so we switched to Scaredy-Bear. We waved bye-bye to Santa and sat down next to the bear. Once he was settled down a bit, Santa snuck back in behind us. Eli still wasn't in the mood to sit by himself, however we were able to get a picture of him alone. If you look closely, you can see a tear on his right cheek.

Because he really wasn't all that excited about the whole ordeal, I sat with him for one. The photographer ended up giving us the picture of me and Eli. He wasn't in a very chipper mood until we were safely out of the building and moving on with our day.


And yes, the Seahawks jersey is a little odd. I didn't even think about changing his clothes before we left. I had a million things on my mind at the time and clothes were the least of my worries. I am a little bummed about it now, but what can ya do? Oh well. Life goes on!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think its adorable... even with the Seahawks shirt! We still need to get out and get pics with Santa. Maybe tomorrow since I don't work..... anyway, I love the pic of you and Eli!

Jen said...

It will be a great story in a few years!!! What a big boy now, and a cutie!!