Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Surprising Little Visitor

Ok, so the most random thing happened just a minute ago.

Picture it.

Jess and I are sitting here "watching" the Cougar game. Jess is watching more intently than I, also conversing on Cou.gFan with other die hard fans. I am playing the game my mom has so graciously passed her addiction on to me, Clu.sterz. All of a sudden Jess blurts out, "what in the world is that?" Zooey, one of our round little cats, is intently inspecting what we believe must be a giant spider (my horrible thought) or a dying moth (Jess's initial idea). Then it HOPPED across the floor! Somehow a little tree frog had ventured into our house! It actually freaks me out a little. How long, and how many, of these things are in our house? The only thing we can think of is that Eli's little bike that has the wagon must be the culprit. That has got to be how it made its way in. Hopefully, there will be no more visitors. Of course, we had to take a pictures of said guest.

Captured!

Everyone, and everything, needs a little coffee once in a while.

Too much coffee makes you bounce off the walls.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious! Random things like that are one of the things that makes life interesting, aren't they? At least the cat didn't eat it and leave little presents for you.....

Unknown said...

Oh he's cute! I would wnat to keep him.

So those Cougs really really suck, don't they? LOL