Today our good friends Todd, Erin, and Chloe came to visit during the Seahawks Game, which unbelievably they won. It's a miracle that one Washington team was able to pull out a victory. Elijah and Chloe (4 1/2 months older than Eli) had a wonderful time playing together. It was a beautiful day so were even able to play outside for a while.
They sat together in Eli's little car.


They held hands while drinking their juice.

Then they played together outside, driving Eli's car and riding his bike. Eli really just wanted to drive the car and not share with Chloe. At one point Chloe had taken control of the car while Erin and I sat on the curb. Eli plopped down next to us but wouldn't take his eyes off the car. When she got out, he ran to it as fast as he could, got in, then "drove" around with the funniest little fast. It was hilarious.
Here's a picture of the Ollie-dog. Yes, he's fat. We are aware.

4 comments:
AW! Forest had a playdate with his girlfriend yesterday too!
It was so good to see you guys yesterday and I'll have to steal the pictures from your blog! haha!!! I still laugh when I think about Eli makin a run for his car as soon as Chloe got out!
Oh my goodness, they were holding hands. How cute is that!! What fun to be able to play. I can't wait until Nathan can play. Wow, Oliver is a big doggie!
So cute!!! I love the pic of the two of them holding hands! Priceless that one is.
Post a Comment