Friday, October 10, 2008

Clearly Not A Morning Person


Clearly someone was not ready to wake up this morning.




Eli and Daddy were having a great time playing last night. I have to include some father/son moments in here. And I might add that Eli sure loves his Daddy now. Not that he didn't before, but he's starting to grow out of his Mommy phase. Today when Jess was leaving with Ryan, Eli started crying and saying "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! Muh Daddy" I love his little "muh daddy" it's the cutest little thing.


2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh that is so cute! I was wondering when Nathan would stop being such a Mama's boy and love Daddy too!! It looks like 22 months!
That first picture of him in the morning is hilarious!!! The Daddy and son pictures are adorable too..they look like they're having fun! Is Jess heading to the Cougar game I assume? Why else would you go there?

Stephanie said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but I totally did. Oops....

Haha I always called my dad "Ma Dad" too! Totally funny! Although to be completely honest, it's because I'd start out saying "Mom" and change mid word..... he'd always laugh about it though!

Those are some adorable pics of Jess and Eli!