ELIJAH HAS A NEW COUSIN!
Congratulations Ryan and Sarah on your new little girl! She is beautiful!
(I love how she is holding on to Daddy's thumb. So sweet!)
Little Brooklyn Rose was born this evening at 5:45pm weighing in at 8lbs 4oz.
Here comes the proud Daddy with his daughter.

I wish we would have been able to be there with you two on such a momentous occasion. We love the three of you so much and are so excited that you get to experience life as parents now. You will be fabulous parents. Congratulations again. We can't wait to head back over and hold our niece! Congratulations. She sure is beautiful.
Sarah, you did GREAT! Sorry to hear things were a little rough, but you have the most beautiful baby girl! I am sending you lots of love and hugs. Get plenty of rest, take care of yourself, and enjoy that sweet little girl. She is beautiful!!!!!
(I love how she is holding on to Daddy's thumb. So sweet!)Little Brooklyn Rose was born this evening at 5:45pm weighing in at 8lbs 4oz.
Here comes the proud Daddy with his daughter.
I wish we would have been able to be there with you two on such a momentous occasion. We love the three of you so much and are so excited that you get to experience life as parents now. You will be fabulous parents. Congratulations again. We can't wait to head back over and hold our niece! Congratulations. She sure is beautiful.
Sarah, you did GREAT! Sorry to hear things were a little rough, but you have the most beautiful baby girl! I am sending you lots of love and hugs. Get plenty of rest, take care of yourself, and enjoy that sweet little girl. She is beautiful!!!!!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I just got a sweet nephew, too!
And oh my goodness, thank you for posting this new address on your LiveJournal site. I have been checking back on that page for so long now and wondering what's new with your family. I love this new blog! I love the background you picked and am going to venture on over to Leelou and snazz up my own page. :)
Post a Comment