Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun in the Sun

If you didn't know, Eli absolutely LOVES being outside. If we are outside at all, you can generally count on having to deal with a crying little boy when you pull him back inside. We've spend a lot of time outside, playing in the backyard either in the sandbox, playing with cars/trucks on the deck, or just seeing what he can get into in back there, walking around the neighborhood, or going for walks. Really, we've only had 3 days that we've been able to spend outside and it is clear that he has acquired my dad and brother's uncanny ability to step in the sun and instantly have a tan.

Eli really likes to climb on top of his toybox in the living room (which we have blocking the fireplace) and either lays there or sits and looks at you like "hee hee, look what I did! Bet you didn't think I could do that! I'm such a big boy."
And here he is just hanging out before bed. Notice his haircut? Daddy and Eli both got haircuts today (yep, another Mommy specialty).
Anyway, I am working on a special project for little Brooklynn, but don't know if Ryan and Sarah read this so I don't want to post pictures until I send said project to them. They're cute though! :) Not much else new in Winkey-land!

I've been working on blankets, have fabric for a couple more, one is even for a toddler bed blanket, which is much larger, it will be CUTE! I'm not sure when I'll get that done, but I'll post pictures when I get that far. haha I have two different Alexander Henry prints - one is in black, white, and a dark beige, the other is a chocolate and pink floral - much cuter than you would think.

No comments: