Anyway, a few days ago, ok, lets be real, it was probably a week and a half ago now, we played outside and I took pictures, another major shocker? Right?!?! NOT!
Away he goes!
Don't you just love the pure joy on his face? He LOVES riding his bike!
After riding his bike, he and Daddy decided to play a little catch.
Watching Daddy try to his the "Little Dude Green Guy" with the baseball. It made a funny thunk sound when it hit. You can see said Little Dude Green Guy in the background of the above picture. Eli named him. He will not be naming any future children we have down the line - who knows what kind of weird name we'd end up with.
My boys being silly together.
Today Eli and I ventured to Fox Hollow Farm in Issaquah to meet up with an old buddy from high school. We had a great time! Unfortunately, we weren't able to catch up very much as Eli wanted to head one way and the little girl she nannies for wanted to go another. Maybe next time! Eli had a blast though!
Yes Mom. See, I can pet the miniature horse.
Ok, now get me outta here before he poops on me!
(Yes this was about the gist of the comment he made)
He was right in line with the ducks. Hilarious.
C'mon duck. Where could you possibly want to go?
A special treat of cotton candy!
Definitely the best part of the farm. We stood in line to drive the John Deere's twice. He was SO excited - and strangely enough, he did a great job "driving."
Lassie in pink, "Excuse me, sir, is this your John Deere?"
Strapping young lad, "Why yes, yes it is. Does your father know where you are? Do you often jump in with strange young men?"
Lassie, "It's ok. My mom is watching me."
Lassie, "It's ok. My mom is watching me."
Lad, "That's good, because I have no idea who you are, but you're a little young for me."
Lassie, "Thanks for the ride!"
Lad, "Sure thing dollface."
He's already picking up chics!
An interesting rooster. Chicken? Rooster? Hen?
I don't know, and frankly, don't really care, but I like its colors.
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun at the farm! It was great to see you guys even if for a moment. Hopefully next time we will be able to catch up better!
Haha it sounds like you guys are having a GREAT summer! I love that last little bit..... Natalie started "chasing" the boys at a young age too!
Post a Comment