Before my post about our weekend, I wanted to send many warm wishes, prayers, and thoughts to my cousin, his wife, and daughter. They had a beautiful little girl, Samantha, this morning at 5:25. Samantha weighed in at 2lbs 15oz. They were able to spend an hour with their beloved little girl before she passed away. They were blessed to spend that hour with their little girl. If you could include them in your thoughts and prayers to help guide them through this difficult time, I know they would appreciate any kind words you have. They are strong in their faith and could really use some guidance and strength right now.
Raleigh, Anna & Macy - We love you all and are here for you in any way we can be.
We went to Warrenton this last weekend to see some of Jess's family. While we were there we took Eli out to the beach to see the Pacific Ocean for the first time. We went down last summer, but it was so windy and rainy we never did make it out to the water. This time it was foggy and cold so we were only out for a few minutes but didn't get any pictures. We know he was there! On Saturday before we came home, we went to Fo.rt C.lats.op where Lewi.s and Cl.ark had one of their forts along the Co.lumb.ia Riv.er. (In case you're wondering about the random periods - it's so the blog doesn't come up in searches done online. Who knows - a trick I learned from my nifty friend KC!) Eli really enjoyed sitting on the porch and waving at cars/trucks as they drove by. I'm not sure what he thought was more humorous though, actually waving at the cars going by or the fact that we were all waving at the cars going by. At any rate, he LOVED it.










4 comments:
Haha so I went back and read your comment about no comments and I get it... I totally didn't get it before, but I do now. So I thought I'd leave you a comment saying I get it, finally, my Christel translator must be a little slower than normal tonight :).
And I would have commented when I read it, but I was talking to you at the time so you got my comments live.... don't know if that is better or not, but....
LOL I love your comment about not getting comments. I'm glad you get me, even if it's slow sometimes.
And I really appreciated talking to you yesterday about....everything. It's been a difficult couple of days. I love you, my dear Elephanie!
I love you too, my dearest, Kiss-A-Sell! And anytime you need me I'll be here.... isnt' that a song or something???
Your cousin's family is in our prayers. I am so sorry for their loss.
On, like, the total other side of the coin... you guys look really cute! And, it looks like you had a really good time hanging out at the Fort. Eli looks a LOT like his daddy when you see them side-by-side. :) (I hope you like how Jess looks) :)~
Post a Comment