Thursday, August 14, 2008

Backyard fun

Ok, the Backyardigans has to be the greatest kids show ever. Eli loves it. When they sing he is so into it, claps, and "sings" along. Way too stinkin' cute. We have it Tivo'ing at 4:30 every morning so we can watch it later.

Fun.

Thanks for the recommendation McColley! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We cannot watch that show. All three of us hated it within the first 3 minutes. Spud actually started yelling "NO!" and covering his eyes. I've never seen him react to anything like that!

We're a Wonder Pets and Mister Men family (with some Blues Clues thrown in for good measure) :)

Katharine said...

I'm glad Elijah liked it!

McColley still loves his 'Pablo'... but is starting to branch out. His new favorite is 'Max & Ruby', but he's also starting to get into 'Wonder Pets'.

Plus, we're actually expanding to The Disney Channel! Yeah... we watch too much TV.

Stephanie said...

The Backyardigans are cute! Alexis is just getting into the morning cartoon show. Which thrills me because Natalie is getting more into the regular cartoons, which I monitor strictly. I won't let her watch anything new until I've watched an episode by myself first. There's so many weird things out there... anyway, this was about the morning learning type cartoon shows, Alexis's favorite so far is Little Einsteins. She loves to pat along to get Rocket to take off or go fast. She's such a riot. She gets into it a lot more than Natalie ever did.