Saturday, September 1, 2012

Our Trip to Montana Part One

I don't know how long it's going to take me to post our trip to Montana!  At this rate, we will have come back from visiting my parents in Arizona before I finish this one.  Yikes...

Anyway, the first leg of our trip began on Friday, August 10th.  We ventured across the state and spent a couple days with Jess's family in good 'ol Spokane.  Partway across the state I had to ride in the back of the car because Cooper wasn't thrilled about being strapped in the car for such a long period of time and it was his dinner time.  We weren't anywhere to take a pit stop and feed him, so I sat between the boys and finished the drive squished between Cooper and Eli.  Over the course of the entire trip, I think I was probably in the backseat for half of it, so only about 850 miles.

We finally got to meet our darling (at the time) 12 week old niece.  She sure is a cute little princess!  I loved the shirt Sarah put her in too.  Auntie Christel was very happy to snuggle with the little one!  I had forgotten how little they are and how little they do when they're this age.  HAHA  It wasn't that long ago that Cooper was in the same boat!

Our own little Mozart had his first piano experience.  He LOVED plucking on the keys. 

 The kids all piled on Uncle Ryan. 

The Super Heroes at Grandpa Glenn and Grandma Cheryle's house.

Brooklynn and Eli played.  A lot.

Cam was the only one to get Cooper to take a nap.

Great Grandma Murthe got to meet Cooper!!!!

Cooper and Uncle Ryan got to hang out. 

On Sunday, Sarah and I took the kids to one of the spray parks out in the Valley.  It was so nice!  The weather was super hot so we didn't stay too long, but the kids had a great time.  I wish there was something like this near/in Maple Valley...you know, for our two months of summer.  So neat!!!  


Cooper even had his first watermelon!  He LOVED it!


No comments: