We had a quiet but wonderful Thanksgiving. My parents and cousin came over for our traditional early dinner. Oddly enough, I didn't take a single Thanksgiving picture. I had every intention beforehand to do so, but never quite got around to it.
After everyone departed for the evening and Eli was in his jammies, we finally thought to get out the camera. We set the timer and had fun doing silly poses and making funny faces at the camera. When we were done taking silly pictures, Eli started dancing to the music. I love how two-year-olds dance. Dance like no one is watching! HAHA

We also had our wonderful friends stay with us this weekend. Brandon, Lindsay, and Jayden were over and chose to stay with us. We had so much fun catching up and letting the kids "play." Jayden is almost 6 months old now, but Eli adored her. On Sunday before they left, we asked if Jayden could sit next to him so we could take some pictures, he immediately smiled and said yes. The entire time she was sitting next to him, he had his little arm wrapped around her so she wouldn't fall over. I don't think the smile was off his face either. It was so stinkin' cute! We will have to get those two together again very soon!
We even ended with a good-bye kiss.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. Kissing Jayden is SO CUTE! Looks like they had fun. I think Eli needs a baby sister...
Thta's funny Claire. My mom said the EXACT same thing! HAHA
Maybe sooner or later...
Post a Comment