I love fall because of the beautiful fall leaves and the colors in the blanket that covers the ground.
When I got home this afternoon, Eli and Jess were outside playing in the leaves, so we decided to hang out for a few minutes and play in them before they got all wet (probably tonight) and become mush. Eli really had a great time playing in the leaves. We even brought Oliver out to run and play. Both "kids" had a blast in the leaves!
Protecting his bundle of leaves as Oliver comes plowing through the yard.
Laughing as Oliver goes tromping through - he actually had just come zipping past Eli, up through the leaves in the yard, finishing as wild as a kid in a candy store.
Yes, I know this is a fuzzy, fuzzy picture, but I just love his expression so much that I just had to post it. Pretend to be a little cross-eyed, squint, and see past the blur!
Here he comes! I know Oliver is quite far away, but look at those ears! You've got to love the beagle ears flopping back and forth as he runs through the leaves like a mad man. Speaking of Oliver and running like a mad man, I can't wait for that first snow when we get to take him out. He LOVES burrowing his nose in the snow, rolling, and just going nuts! It'll be here before we know it!
Speaking of things that will be here before we know it, do you realize Eli will be turning THREE in a month and a half?! That's it! Wow! (On a side note, that also means Christmas will be arriving in a month and a half + 7 days! Holy heck batman!)
2 comments:
It may be blurry, but I love that second to last picture of Eli! I even think that the blurriness makes it better somehow! Looks like all 4 Winkeys were having fun!
Time flies when you're having fun... hard to believe R turns 3 on Wedensday already.
Post a Comment