I took a class this morning that focused on some of the basics of Photoshop Elements. Yes, I know, basics. However, there were some thing covered that were new so I played with one picture while Eli was napping because it's something I've been wanting to figure out.
Now I know!!!!
I can't wait to play with this more!
2 comments:
That is really cool! I thing the picture you have for your header would look really neat with the background black and white and you guys in color. Now you'll have to send me instructions on how to do that!
For some reason there isn't a comment link on your last two posts, so I'm leaving comments for them here. :)
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun with the Maguires. I bet Eli had fun having another boy his age to play with!
And I was wondering about Snugglywink. I visited your etsy site the other day and was wondering what was happening when there was hardly anything there. But glad to hear you haven't quit it! It's understandable you've been busy and a bit distracted, though. And that's really cool that the lady in Ireland keeps coming to you!
Post a Comment