While we were there, I had a fun time playing with our camera and ended up with some shots of Steph and the girls. I haven't had the chance to play with the pictures yet, but wanted to share a few pictures from our visit.
I love this shot of Steph and Alexis. It is one of those "caught in the moment" pictures that just makes you smile.
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
On Memorial Day weekend, my aunt, uncle, cousin and her family all drove out from eastern Montana. We spent a few days together and ventured to Snoqualmie Falls. It was a beautiful day which meant the falls were packed with people. Dad and Jess never did make it out of the truck, we saw the falls and walked back out before they ever found parking! Unbelievable. The amount of water cascading the cliff was amazing. There was quite the layer of mist in the air as well - you couldn't stay in the covered lookout very long because it was practically raining in there! Eli finally warmed up to his Great Uncle Darwin and Great Aunt Darlene and half-way smiled in a picture. Of course, now I can't find this particular picture...hmmm, I'll have to do a little searching!
I love this picture of Darwin and Eli. This family has always held a special place in my heart. When I was a kid, we spent holidays and summers together at their ranch in eastern Montana. I haven't seen them since my cousin Raleigh's wedding 5 years ago!I have a lot more pictures from their visit, but want to play with some of the pictures and adjust the exposure and colors a bit.
While we were at Gramma and Papa's house waiting for the guests to arrive, he figured out the doggy door and thought it should be used as an Eli door.
I wanted to include this picture to show Eli's big, brown eyes. Jess and I are both amazed at his beautiful brown eyes. Jess has blue and I have more of a greenish hazel. He got his Papa's brown eyes somehow!
2 comments:
Thanks again for playing photographer! I'm still loving the pictures! Thanks for coming up. We all had a lot of fun... even us adults!
Great pictures! your fam is so cute! And Eli is getting so big!
Post a Comment