After a long nap and some down time, we played in the backyard with our friends, Isabelle and Liam. The sandbox is always a hit with the kiddos.


Today our wonderful friends came to visit us. Unfortunately, we don't get to see each other very often, but we had a wonderful time. They brought Eli a birthday present, so here he is "playing' his new drum set. Thanks again Peter, Stephanie, Natalie and Alexis! :)
Of course, Steph and I had to take pictures. Oddly enough, Peter was the camera happy guy this time around, so I can't wait to see the 150 pictures he took. LOL Peter was sneaking in this shot, so we took another. HEHE We still love you Peter-eter.

Of course, Steph and I had to take pictures. Oddly enough, Peter was the camera happy guy this time around, so I can't wait to see the 150 pictures he took. LOL Peter was sneaking in this shot, so we took another. HEHE We still love you Peter-eter.

Here we are! Me and my Elephanie.
It was SO good seeing you today my dear. I miss you!
It was SO good seeing you today my dear. I miss you!

Five years ago, we took our picture. This was taken a week before Natalie was born.


1 comment:
So fun! The kids look like they were having a blast!
Post a Comment