Today, the boys and I pulled out the pool and had fun playing in the sun. I did improvise and created a shady area using a deck chair, broom, sandbox lid, and potted plant. I should have taken a picture of that monstrosity, I could have made millions with my ingenious invention.
The boys had a BLAST playing in the water and, of course, with cars.
First we have to let the water OUT of the pool.
Watering the house. We'll do anything to try to make it bigger!
They both had to hang on to the hose while they "filled" the pool for the second time.
Cooper really enjoyed flinging water everywhere, especially on his big brother.
He was not a fan, however, when I put the hose away.
Someone watered my plants for me. Which is probably a good thing because I'm awful at it.

No comments:
Post a Comment