Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I know....I know.  It's been a while.  Things have been B.U.S.Y. to say the least.

A couple weeks ago we ventured to the Pumpkin Patch with the boys.  It was the first fall day so there was wind. There was rain.  There were smiles and giggles.  And there were tears.  

Can you believe how big Mr. Cooper is getting?!

Then there's Eli.  He amazes us every day.
From school to soccer to being such a great big brother!



Cheese!

Eli and our neighbor Amelia.  Cooper wouldn't sit with them.

Mr. Smiles!

He LOVED the pumpkins

Absolute Love.


I can hear his laugh from this picture.


The most fabulous guys ever.

Hunting for the perfect pumpkin.

After finding his pumpkin, he went searching for one for his little brother.  

FOUND IT!

Then he roped himself.  Again.  HAHA

Look!  We were all there! 

Awesomely adorable.

He's ready to go!



No comments: