Monday, December 5, 2011

Just Because...

We have the most adorable little boys.  We adore them to the moon and back and then way out into the depths of space.

Today was my real first day as a temporary stay at home mom.  With only one snafu with Eli's shoes, we were ready and in the car on time, got Eli to preschool, ran a quick errand, came home, worked on a little laundry, and even picked Eli up at preschool on time!  Lunch was great and now we're finishing up a movie that we need to get back to the video store this afternoon.  So far, it has been a GREAT day!  I love my boys!

Since Nana was here, we had a mini birthday celebration for Eli since she won't be here for his actual birthday.  He LOVES the wall tracks that she got him for his fifth birthday (how is my baby turning five this year?!?!).  Now he wants to get the expansion sets to make it even bigger.  Boys....

 Cooper fell asleep when we went to pick Eli up from preschool.  I swear he just keeps getting cuter by the minute.  What a sweet little monkey!

2 comments:

Claire said...

This wall tracks things looks awesome. Where did you get it? And your monkey is quite adorable. Is that a dimple I see?

Stephanie said...

They both are awfully cute! I totally know what you mean by "How can my baby be ___ years old already?!?!?!" I'm having that complex with Natalie about now when I think she's almost 8.... eek!! But then I usually have that complex around this time of year and again at the end of May.... it doesn't go away....