Right now I'm going through the final certification process to be a GLAD trainer. We finished the 2-day today with Susan here from Orange County. It wasn't nearly as daunting as we thought it would be. She was much more comforting and reassuring than we thought she'd be. It was a long day, we went from 7:20-5:40, came home had dinner a little down time, then prepped for another hour and a half. Four more days and we'll be done! At least tomorrow starts the fun part - the part where we actually work with the kids! YAY! So...don't mind the tiredness and need for a shower...here's what Cooper and I look like at 34 weeks!

4 comments:
You look as cute as usual! Love the outfit too!
You're looking super cute my dear!!! So what will Cooper's middle name be?
His full name is going to be Cooper Daniel. :)
LOVE IT!!!! I have ALWAYS loved the name Daniel (Natalie would have been a Daniel if she were a boy and Alexis's middle name would have been Daniel is she were a boy)! Love it with Cooper!
Post a Comment