Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crimson Through and Through

Here are the pictures I promised.  We finally took our little man to his first WSU Cougar football game.  It was incredible. We started our morning by joining Don Hower and the Cougar Marching Band for morning rehearsal, spent some time playing on the turf of the field (really, how many people get that opportunity?), visited campus, and endured the scorching sun for a very hot, late summer football game.  

Ahhh.  The memories.  Here are a few we can share with you.

Eli LOVED being down on the field and played on the sidelines.

Daddy remembered to bring the football along for a little one-on-one football game of their own.

Even though I didn't run and play football with the boys, I was in my own heaven taking their pictures while they played.  There is proof I was there that day.  See....

During the game itself, we sat next to the CMB.  Eli thought they played too loud for his liking, but still enjoyed watching their horn flashes while listening to their music.

Part of our entourage included Auntie Sarah, Uncle Ryan and Brooklynn.  We didn't end up with a picture of the Lundes and Missa.  :( 

Aren't they just adorable playing together?! I love my guys.

Eli was thrilled to be sitting so close to the field when he got to see Butch.  Not once.  Not twice.  But THREE times!

We ended our visit with Martin Stadium with a family picture.  The next time we're there, we will have Cooper too as a Cougar family of four!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Those are some cute pictures! I absolutely LOVE the picture of Eli and Butch. The "growl" on Eli's face is priceless!!