...to post a picture!
Here we (me and player-to-be-named later) are at 16 weeks 2 days. As I was going down the stairs this evening Jess said "wow, the last week you've totally popped. In a good way of course...." LOL That prompted a quick picture to mark the occasion! At any rate, he is our first picture with Little Winkey #2.
I have a bunch of other pictures that need to be posted too from different things we've been up to, but with only 10 days of school left this year, I have a zillion things to do before I can even think about starting report cards. YIKES! I have got to get on that pronto!

5 comments:
You're looking good! When do you find out if it's a little girl or little boy? Normally another couple weeks, huh.....
We find out on the 28th!!! We'll be sure to let you know. :)
You have definitely popped out! I'm so excited that you're safely into the second trimester and soon to find out what you're having!
Have you guys started thinking about names or will that only commence once you know what you're having?
Yay, how exciting!!
KC - I am so sad that I missed your call yesterday. That majorly bums me out. We have company on Saturday, but I am going to try to call this weekend!
Yes, we have started thinking of names, and have a couple girl names that we like but haven't got a clue if it's a boy. We are both leaning towards a girl this time though - so many differences between when I was pregnant with Eli...the 28th will really start guiding our thinking. :)
Post a Comment