1. ISO
2. Aperture
3. Shutter Speed
4. Metering
5. Compose and Shoot
Up until now I have always used one of the preset settings on my camera, although not the basic "green box." I've used portrait, AV(you are only in control of aperture), and TV (you are only in control of shutter speed). Now, I think I could go in primarily MANUAL MODE!! WOO HOO!!!!!!
Below are a couple pictures from at the class and then today. They might not be the best composed picture, but the coloring is by far better than what I have seen in a while!
A random railing. I just thought it turned out neat.
We were working on focusing.
Dusti and I "shooting" each other.
Such a fun day with a fun neighbor!
We had just gotten ready and an '87 was taking off!
The statue outside the museum.
Little Miss D.
Eli was playing with his Play-doh today. It was clearly, very interesting!
Focus. Detail. Attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment