Laura, one of the other teachers, and I decided it would be fun to take our What Not to Wear attire to a new level. Keep in mind, we teach fourth graders. They are pretty aware of likes and dislikes of colleges and universities. My students are keenly aware of my passion for the Cougars. Her's understand her likeness for the Huskies. So we traded clothing for the day! Miraculously, I was able to make it through the day without any long-term physical damage. I was sure I would come away with some pretty major blistering, but alas I am still in one piece. I did a few "Hail Butch"es throughout the day to counteract the purple stuff I was wearing and to pledge my full support. I think after a few more days and some choice t-shirts/sweatshirts, I should be able to surpass this....
Laura and I as close as we can to our own team attire.


1 comment:
You could always try and pass it off as a Baltimore Ravens jersey...
Post a Comment