Yesterday marked Eli's first soccer game! We must have been good this week because Mother Nature decided we finally deserved to have something in the sunshine. Out of the three practices that we've had, it has been pouring, not sprinkling a little, not raining, but downright POURING. However, that doesn't get the kids down, they've loved every minute of it. It really is more the
parents of the three and four year olds that aren't too pleased about being out in the rain like that. How can I blame them if I was one of them? LOL
Eli, Jack, and Eric - two of Eli's best buddies - are all on the same team. Oh my gosh, they were
HILARIOUS
Pre-game warm up!
Run kids, run.
Must line up my kick....
KICK!
Running in formation. Eli, Jack, Nathan, Eric.
These two have a lot of fun together. Somehow, I think trouble might be involved every once in a while too.
Yes, Mom?
I'm a goalie. Just TRY to get the ball past me!
This one just makes me laugh.
Waiting for a kick-off. There are lots of them in three and four year old soccer.
No comments:
Post a Comment