Friday, September 11, 2009

Our own little storyteller

Things have been going crazy for us lately. I have quite a few things that need to be posted, but will get to them eventually...

The most exciting thing to report is Eli has moved up to telling us stories from his day! The other day we were eating dinner and we had asked him how his day was, a typical dinner question at our house. His typical reply is something to the effect of, "good. I want to do that again." Meaning he wants to go back to Mary, his babysitter's house. He did start out with the good on this occassion, but the next thing was "Colby cried." We then proceeded to ask why. After a little deliberation (so cute, his little eyes look up at the celing with a tipped head) his reply was "he hit Christoper." When we asked why he cried instead of Christopher, he told us because Mary yelled at him. LOL I can't remember what we asked next, but there was something that totally confused him and he quit the story telling. We did ask if he hit his friends and he got this shocked expression and said "Nooooooooo, it's not niiiiiice" while shaking his head. What a sweet little boy!

Will post more later on the most recent events.

1 comment:

ErinFournier said...

Hummm I wonder what kids of story he will tell about coming to our house to see Chloe color on the walls,and our sink break hahaha!