

The past few weeks seem to be a blur of teaching an after school class, doing progress reports, and trying to get caught up on the increasingly large, and growing, pile of papers to correct. I'll try to remember what's been going on lately....

This past weekend, our fabulous friends came down to visit and we got to partake in some much deserved girl pampering as well as "Man Time" at the Sounders game. Everyone enjoyed each minute of it. Steph and I went and had pedicures and manicures - talk about heaven. I have to admit, it was WONDERFUL! Then we did some shopping at the Dollar Store for the Easter Bunny. He's so busy, we thought we'd help him out this year. After Twilight, a little Guitar Hero, and peaceful sleep, we continued the pampering with highlighting our hair.
It was a nice day, so we ventured outside for some sidewalk chalk and Silly Stringing the husbands. HAHA They never saw it coming (wish we would have gotten some shots of this, but we didn't). It was wonderful spending the weekend together. It doesn't happen nearly often enough.

Steph posted more pictures from our weekend on her blog, so I tried not to post the same pictures.
Hmmmm...prior to the Boyds coming to visit us, I don't think we've been up to a whole lot. Our other good buddy, Bonnie and her daughter have been hanging with us, so we've had a lot of play dates. We took the kids bowling last weekend, that was quite the experience! It was fun, but it's tough on a two year old to play two games of bowling. :)
Dancing the night away.
Eli and Isabelle playing cars.
Hamming it up.
And of course, our little reader. I love that he enjoys books so much!

Hmmmm...prior to the Boyds coming to visit us, I don't think we've been up to a whole lot. Our other good buddy, Bonnie and her daughter have been hanging with us, so we've had a lot of play dates. We took the kids bowling last weekend, that was quite the experience! It was fun, but it's tough on a two year old to play two games of bowling. :)
Dancing the night away.
Eli and Isabelle playing cars.
Hamming it up.And of course, our little reader. I love that he enjoys books so much!

3 comments:
Speaking of our dollar store purchases (so much fun!) I was going through our bag and somehow one of the sand sculpture things you got somehow ended up in my bag. The Cars one. So I'll have to get it to you guys next time we see you. Unfortunately I don't think it will be in time for the Easter Bunny to bring it.
And I love that picture of you and Ollie! So stinking adorable!
I came home and showed Natalie my toes and she got so excited about it so I painted her toenails too. Partly because I knew she'd get a kick out of it and partly because I wanted to see what that color I bought looked like :). She looks so cute!
Thanks again for the wonderful weekend!
Glad to know you are still alive! I've missed your posts (though you know how terrible I am about commenting on them).
Spud and I (and maybe Scott) will be over there Easter weekend, and will have nothing to do on Saturday. Want to get together or something?
Thanks for the update! Great pics of you and Steph. I really love the one of you and the dog! Glad everyone is doing well!
Cheers!
Post a Comment