Friday, January 23, 2009

Two Year Appointment

Elijah had his two-year appointment on Monday (yes, a month and one day late). He's growing like a weed - seriously!

Despite having the sniffles, he is doing fabulously. He continues to grow near the 75th percentile in both height and weight, and his brains are keeping up too! In many areas of the "expected two-year-old behaviors and actions," he has surpassed the expectations by months!

Currently, our little boy is 31 pounds and 36" tall (both just under the 75th percentile on the growth charts. His Praast head continues at 20" in circumference, which falls at about the 92nd percentile. :)

2 comments:

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

Eli sure is growing like a weed!

Still no name for our little one. I think we'll have to wait to see her before we make the final decision. Sorry we're so indecisive on this one . :)

I didn't realize L was already far enough along to have the ultrasound to show the sex. That is a bummer they couldn't tell! I don't know if I could have handled that - I'm such a planner!

Anonymous said...

He is starting to look more and more like his daddy!!!